The Niles-Buchanan YMCA strengthens the foundations of our community through well-being and fitness, camps, swim, sports and play, and other activities for people of all ages, incomes and abilities. We’re more than just a place to work out. At the Y, we help build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all with the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do.
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
- Child Watch
- 25 Yard
- 6 Lane Pool
- Warm Water Therapy Pool
- Gymnasium with 2 Full Courts
- 1/10 of a Mile Indoor Track
- Cardiovascular Center
- Free Weight Room
- CYBEX Strength Training Equipment
- Special Needs/Family Locker Rooms
- Mens & Womens Locker Room with Sauna
- Aerobic Room/Track Aerobic Area
- State Licensed Preschool
- Babysitting Room (Infant to 12 Years) with Outdoor Playground