Be involved in exciting work that will change your life and the lives of others!
Working at the YMCA is more than just a job; it's an opportunity to have a positive impact on your community and to better the lives of your neighbors. The Y offers a multitude of full-time and part-time job openings. Please see our open jobs below to learn more about how you can positively leave your mark in Southwest Michigan.
- Member Service Staff (Benton Harbor-St. Joseph YMCA)
- Human Resources Assistant (Benton Harbor-St. Joseph YMCA)
- Healthy U Instructor
- Photography Summer Intern (Both Branches)
- Lifeguards (Both Branches)
- Summer My Way® Assistant Teacher (Niles)
- Summer My Way® Lead Teacher (Niles)
- Summer Rec/Gla-Da-Wen-Ta Counselor (St. Joseph)
- Summer Rec/Gla-Da-Wen-Ta Site Coordinator (St. Joseph)
- Part-time Maintenance Staff (Niles-Buchanan - Contact Member Service at 269-683-1522)
WE’RE HIRING OUR SUMMER TEAM!
Looking for a summer job? Love working with kids? Wanting to get involved in our community?
Stop by the Y to begin the journey with our Youth Development team!
Benton Harbor-St. Joseph YMCA
Monday, March 4 at 6:30–7:30 PM or
Monday, April 1 at 6:30-7:30 PM
Tuesday, March 5 at 6:00–7:00 PM or
Tuesday, April 2 at 6:00–7:00 PM
- Camp Eberhart Outdoor Educators
- Faith Based Camps After Care
- Gla-Da-Wen-Ta Counselors
- Summer My Way® Lead Teachers
- Summer My Way® Support Teachers
- Summer Rec Counselors
How it Works
1. Learn about Y programming
2. Fill out application
3. Enjoy an initial interview
Learn more about our camps here.