Be a hero to a kid today! Join the Y and the Niles Burn Run on Saturday, March 23 for a 6-hour Spin-A-Thon to raise money for the Great Lakes Burn Camp!
- Saturday, March 23, 2019
- Each hour is $25 per person and includes a t-shirt!
- Register online by clicking the blue button on this page, or stop by or call the Y
- We're spinning for 6 hours — 7:00 AM-1:00 PM (last hour begins at 12:00 PM)
- 20 stationary bikes are available for each hour
- Participants may register to walk the track if they do not/are not able to ride a spin bike
- Participants are not limited to spinning for only one hour
- The first 2 hours — 7:00-8:00 AM — will be spin classes with instructors
Sponsor the Event
- You can sponsor an hour for $100 to help us raise even more for the Great Lakes Burn Camp
- To sponsor an hour, click the blue button on this page, or stop by or call the Y
- All sponsors confirmed before March 8, 2019, will be included on this year's t-shirt
- We encourage sponsors to put together teams and ride with us for an hour!
What is the Great Lakes Burn Camp?
Great Lakes Burn Camp provides a unique experience that promotes healing, self-esteem, confidence, and general well-being for burn-injured children. Read more about the camp here.