2019 Rate Increase
With the recent jump in the cost of utilities, Michigan’s minimum wage steadily increasing, and maintenance costs rising, our Board of Directors has approved a modest membership fee increase to ensure our ability to continue to operate at the standard of excellence our members have come to enjoy and expect. Please direct any questions or concerns you may have to Member Service.
Letters were mailed out to all Members detailing these changes on November 1, 2018. To view the letters, please follow the links below:
- Benton Harbor-St. Joseph YMCA Rate Increase Letter 2019
- Niles-Buchanan YMCA Rate Increase Letter 2019
As you are aware, Benton Harbor-St. Joseph YMCA and Niles-Buchanan YMCA merged into one association in March 2017. As a result, we are proud to offer even more options to our members and remain steadfast in our initiatives to our community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
As the branches continue to merge and share best practices between branches, we are aligning policies. Effective February 1st 2018:
- Membership dues will be drafted on the 10th of the month. These dues pay for the current month and any changes to your account will take effect the following month.
- NSF fees and late fees for non-payment will be $15.00 a month.
- Membership rates will remain the same.
View a copy of the letter sent out here.