Take hold of your New Year's resolution! Exercise for at least 30 minutes, 36 times during the course of 12 weeks to complete this challenge.
Challenge will run Monday, January 21 - Monday, April 8, 2019.
Registration closes Saturday, February 2!
How it Works
- Scan your YMCA membership card, and request a dot at Member Service.
- Place the dot next to your name on the challenge wall display in the hallway. Please do not skip spaces.
- Your workout must be done at the YMCA.
- Your workout must be at least 30 minutes.
- You can only earn one dot per day.
- Please remember to get your dot every day that you workout.
- This is NOT a race. There is plenty of time to complete the challenge.
- You will receive a YMCA water bottle for completing the challenge!
Build a Wholesome You
This year, we're partnering with Andrews University Health & Wellness Students to run the 36/12 Challenge!
- The "Build a Wholesome You" portion of the challenge will run Monday, January 21 - Monday, March 4. *You still have until Monday, April 8 to complete your 36 workouts*
- Students will host weekly sessions at both facilities on topics voted most important to our members:
- January 21 - Metabolic Condition & Daily Physical Activity
- January 28 - Meal Planning & Food Labels
- February 4 - Sleep/Rest & Overtraining
- February 11 - Stress Management
- February 17 - Time Management & At Home/Office Exercises
- February 25 - Personal Interactions & Motivation
- March 4 - Open Forum/Participant Questions
- By attending the weekly workshops, you will be entered into a weekly prize drawing!
- Students will provide weekly challenges to assess current health habits.
Workshop Meeting Times
|Benton Harbor-St. Joseph YMCA||Niles-Buchanan YMCA|
|Mondays 9:00 AM||Mondays 6:00 PM
Tuesdays 9:00 AM