YogaFit Level One Training
The first step on the path toward becoming a yoga teacher or simply deepening your practice, YogaFit Level One: Foundations provides the tools to create inspiring vinyasa yoga classes grounded in proper alignment and the safety of exercise science.
- Forty-six fundamental YogaFit poses needed to teach an inclusive, well rounded, and safe yoga class to students for all ages, fitness levels, and experience
- The physical execution, transitions, and modifications for each pose to ensure that it is safe and effective for every body type
- To create dynamic vinyasa sequencing and flowing class formats based on YogaFit’s three-mountain class structure
- To use transformative language to communicate how each pose connects the mind and the body
- To teach what you’ve learned within a nurturing and supportive classroom setting
Where: Niles-Buchanan YMCA
When: Saturday, October 19 & Sunday, October 20
Time: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM daily
There are no prerequisites for this course.