Earn points, win prizes! Attend fitness classes, refer friends, and more to earn points and win prizes every week of this 8-week challenge.
Challenge will run Monday, October 28 - Monday, December 23, 2019.
Cost: $30 for members
How it Works
- Participants can enter the challenge at any point during the 8-week contest period.
- Participants earn 1 point per group exercise workout completed. The participant must have the instructor initial the weekly Workout Card in order to receive a point for each workout.
- Participants earn 1 bonus point for referring a qualified guest to a group exercise workout during the course of the challenge. A qualified guest is a non-member who lives locally and has a realistic possibility of becoming a member during the challenge period. The participant must complete a Referral Card in order to receive bonus points.
- Participants earn 5 bonus points for any direct referral who becomes a member during the contest period.
- Any participant who receives at least 1 point (regular point or bonus point) in a 1-week period of the challenge will be entered in the prize drawing for that week. Each participant’s name is entered only once per weekly drawing.
- At the end of the 8 weeks, the participant with the most total points (regular points plus bonus points) will be awarded the grand prize. In the event of a tie, the winner is determined by criteria selected by the staff (e.g. highest number of bonus points or most variety of programs attended).
- Weekly prizes include YMCA merchandise, gift cards, massages, and more
- Grand Prize at the end of the 8 weeks will be a $100 Y gift card (may be used on anything at the Y—including membership!)