Barre Above Instructor Training
Become a certified Barre Above™ Instructor in one day!
This 8-hour, live, and in-person Barre above™ instructor certification with master trainer and YMCA instructor Nancy Gitlin includes CECs and instructor certification materials provided on certification date at location. Attendee is certified to teach Barre above™ and Barre fusion classes upon completion of 8-hour day. You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day!
- Which exercises to teach in neutral spine and when not to use pelvic tuck exercises
- The techniques teachers of excellence use to help first-timers feel successful while challenging seasoned participants in the same class
- The power of Convergent Strength Training, a unique methodology that maximizes muscle fatigue
- The 2 Must-know techniques for creating effective progressions and regressions for any barre exercise
You Learn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
Where: Benton Harbor-St. Joseph YMCA
When: Sunday, September 8
Time: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
There are no prerequisites for this course.